Saturday, January 3, 2009

Slowing down


I have been away from my blog for too long. Why is it so hard to jump back into something after a long break.... Anyhow I am back and I have a long over due thank you to make to Homemade and Handspun. She sent me some wonderful soaps that she made along with a great wooden mold so that I can make my own soaps. Soap making is something I have not really attempted, but it would be great to try. I promise to document my attempt at soap making here on this blog no matter what the outcome maybe. Okay that's it for today, but now that I have stopped pretending that I don't have a blog I should be posting again real soon.

1 comment:

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Welcome back!
Wow! Soaps and a mold! That's great! Can't wait to hear how it turns out!