Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween wrap-up



Our Halloween was a busy one this year. A good kind of busy, but busy is still busy.

This year Lena designed her own costume. She wanted to be a bird, which some how required getting glue and green feathers everywhere. Oh, did I mention the green glitter.
Actually, costume turned out really well. She was pleased with it so that is all that really matters. She has already started talking about what she wants to be next year.

Lena also participated in our friends Haunted House. Every year Lisa and her husband turn a whole room of their house to make a haunted house. Lena loves to act in it. This year she was a guard to the dungeon. Here she is with all her fellow ghouls and goblins.

I didn't act in the house, but I did get to be in charge to food. Unfortunately I was so busy making that I only got one photo. Here are the eyeballs in process. They are really doughnut holes covered in white chocolate. I forgot to take a picture of them when they were all done.
Oh, and I even managed to do a little yarn stash busting. Here is the Halloween felted bowl I gave to our lovely host Lisa.

No comments: