Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm sorry little blog for ignoring you




I just realized that I have not posted anythin to my little blog in a week. Don't think that I have been slacking. I have finished several projects and have been itching to post them, but, well, I forgot my camera at a friends house last friday. I feel as if my right arm has been cut-off this week with out my beloved camera. I broke down and took a few crappy shots with the crappy point and shot camera that the kids use, just so that I could post this quilt that I finished over the weekend.


Thanks you all for your kind words when I posted about this quilt before. I am happy with how it turned out. I ended up doing very little actual quilting because I did not want to distract from the blocks that everyone made. I also don't think that this is the kind of quilt that will see that much washing, so I hope the lack of quilting will be okay.

Here it the square that my own talented daughter made. The pattern is from Sublime Stitching