Thursday, September 10, 2009

Does not work well with others

I volunteered to make a thank you quilt for a friend who gereously gives of her time. I am supplying all the labor and materials. All the other group members needed to do was decorate one square and mail if back to me in the envelope that I supplied. I did not get one square by the deadline. I know the quilt will look great, but I am not sure that I have the temperament to work well with others.
Here is the preliminary layout of the quilt. I don't want it to get too busy and detract from the lovely (and late) square that were contributed.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

seems rather one sided. sounds like you were doing everything.

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

I know how that is....It looks good though!

Lisa said...

It looks like it will be pretty!