Friday, April 17, 2009

Camping in April



Not a very creative title, but it pretty much sums up one of the reasons that I love California. I really can't stand the cold when I am sleeping outside, but even I wimp like me can camp in April. (Note the flip-flops on the child above) Earlier this week we packed up our two kids and two dogs and headed to south Mt Madonna Park. The park itself was so beautiful and lush with plenty of banana slugs.

We relaxed.I managed to find time finish a knitted wash cloth or two. The yarn is organic cotton and it seemed very appropriate to me to be knitting with organic cotton while camping.

Lena also had a lot of fun with some leftover glow sticks that we took with us. It was hard to get a good picture with out a tri-pod, but I did my best.




No comments: