Thursday, August 21, 2008

Giant Game

Our family attended a S.F. Giants game so that the girls could sing the national anthem with their choir. Unfortunately I was not able to get a picture on the girls on the field because David and I were still rushing to our seats as they were singing. Before the game while the choir was warming up David and I sat on a bench and ate the sandwiches that I had packed for dinner. This is the view of the San Francisco Bay from our picnic spot along the Embarcadero.

Here is a Lena with Sara lurking in the background at the game
This is a shot from our seats in the outfield bleachers. Baseball is a slow game to watch, but I have to say the Giants stadium is really a great ball park. I would love to be there some time when a ball is hit out of the park and lands in the bay.

No comments: