Saturday, June 14, 2008

Two more projects completed

I finished these both last week, but since I have been tied up with jury duty my computer time has been short. The first pic if of two pillow cases that I embroidered. I really enjoyed doing them and they look so romantic.







Here a wool skirt that I just finished just in time for summer! In my defense I bought the fabric in the fall and cut out all the pieces at that time. I even got so far as to sew all the seams together (with French seams I might add), but I interruped this project to make the kids Halloween costumes. Well six months or so later I put in the zipper, waistband and hem. Talk about a quick job, but on the plus side I do have a new skirt for fall which is only four or five months away depending on the weather.

No comments: