I just finished this cute little top to go with the monkey pants that I knitted for my nephew. The embroidery pattern came from a great company called Sublime Stitching.
I also used a tear-away stabilizer to make stitching on the T-shirt easier.
I also made a pair of toe-up socks (see the picture below) for my husband. I used leftovers from two different type of sock yarn and I think the turned out just nifty. I is also nice to have a little less leftover yarn sitting around the house.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Lena and I finished the nursery with Peter Rabbit wallpaper and blue carpet. It was a bit tricky to cut the wallpaper to fit the window area. Lena also purchased two bunnies for the doll house and her Grandma found the bed frames at an estate sale and Lena made the mattresses. Now we just need to make some bed spreads.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Today we worked on Lena's doll house. We added carpet to the nanny's room or what will be the nanny's room when she gets a nanny and a bed for the nanny. Here is the the newly installed carpet and Lena's new bunny. You will note that it matches the strawberry wallpaper that we recently installed.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
This is a space for me to share what I have been working on.... so I will jump right in. The newest project at my house is DD#2 dollhouse. This is a dollhouse that my grandfather put together in the 70's and is in need of repair. It recently came to live at our house and we have started fixing it up. Here are a few pictures of the Dollhouse before we got started and one of the new bathroom